Weight Loss Smoothie

Sometimes we don’t have time to cook meal and still want to eat healthy. But when I talk about healthy food doesn’t mean the boring food. Healthy and boring they are different terms and one should not mix both together. Because of this food dilema some people fall into fad diet trap that I have explained in my another blog. What makes the difference is the healthy recipe of smoothies that not only taste great but can help you lose weight. Smoothies are also great option when you are not the vegetable or fruit person. Trust me for some people to eat fruit or vegetable is a job. So I am sharing with you some healthiest smoothie’s recipes for weight loss and body fat easily.  These smoothies can be taken before or after workout or in the breakfast. I usually like to take them in the breakfast. They are super easy and delicious. All recipes are for one person serving.




BNANANA SMOOTHIE
½ cup fat-free milk
½ cup fat-free plain yogurt
2 Tbsp creamy natural unsalted peanut butter
¼ very ripe banana
1 Tbsp honey
4 ice cubes
Mix all the ingredients in a blender and process.

Follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for more weight loss diets and quick tips to reach the weight loss goal. 

WATER MELON SMOOTHIE
2 cup water melon
2 Tbsp lemon juice
4 Ice cubes
1 Tbsp honey
Put watermelon pieces in blender and blend till it becomes liquid. Add lemon juice, honey and serve with ice.

BANANA, DATE SMOOTHIE
½ banana
2 dates
½ cup low fat milk
4 ice cubes
Combine all the ingredients in blender and blend it well. 

I hope these weight loss smoothie recipes will help you to reduce body fat effectively. You can also read my another blog post about weight loss diet plan where I have shared the complete meal plan for weight loss. 
 Watch my video on weight loss salad on my youtube channel 





Comments

Popular Posts