10 step Korean skin care routine


Korean Beauty Secret: My trial and experiment Story 



Hello, everyone!

Today I have brought a topic for discussion here is my personal experience of trying Korean beauty regime. There is a lot of buzz about Korean women's skin and their beauty regime. Sincerely speaking I heard a lot about the beautiful skin Korean people have, but I never bother or realize till I watched a Korean season Oh My Venus. Since then I am the biggest fan of Korean beauty. But what is this Korean beauty or why I want to share their secrets even internet is all overfilled with the articles related to a Korean beauty regime?

In the world, Koreans are considered the most beautiful people or people with the most beautiful skin and texture. And I am telling you this beauty doesn’t come without taking some pain. After searching lots of articles and research, I practice their beauty regime, and now I am one of the advocates here to suggest all over the world, their regime works wonder. I also told about this to my friends, who follow it and then they pay thanks to me.

Follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for more skincare remedies and quick tips to keep your skin glowy and hydrated. 

Now come to the point what exactly Korean people do make their skin beautiful and flawless. Well, the answer is they follow a beauty regime: a ten-step procedure every night and morning. These ten steps are the reason to have this beautiful skin. For months I am trying to follow these ten steps and even some days I skip some step because of I am tired or was lazy to follow, but despite all these cheat days my skin is much better than previous and all I get the compliment to have vibrant skin tone with a brighter complexion. I am also suggesting some alternatives for the products in this article.

The ten-step program is

Things should do every day
Things should do on alternate days
Cleansing
Exfoliating
Toning
Applying Essence
Moisturizing
Eye Cream
Face Mask
SPF
Proper diet
Consistency

1 Double Cleansing
The one thing which seems very odd is to cleanse your face double. The idea of doing double cleansing gave me goosebumps. Won’t my skin get drier, and why on earth I need double cleansing? But seriously guys this is first and in my opinion the best way to keep your skin clear and reduce acne. The purpose of cleansing your face once with the oil-based cleanser which is followed with the foam cleanser. The oil-based cleanser removes the entire makeup product from your face, and foam cleanser removes the dirt and remaining of any dirt particle on your skin.
If you don’t have oil-based cleanser you can use your mild cleanser twice. First for removing the layer of makeup and second to remove the dirt particles, but remember to use mild cleanser otherwise you will have extremely dry skin. I also didn’t have any oil-based cleanser, so what I did I washed my face with the mild cleanser twice, and it worked fine. In my opinion, it worked well.  
2 Exfoliating
The next step is exfoliating. We all know every day our skin gets some dead cells, which results in an uneven tone. So exfoliation is a must. For exfoliating skin, use mild scrub, which gently removes dead skin cells without irritating your skin. This step is not recommended for every day. Exfoliate your skin on alternate days. This will also reduce the blackheads on your face and it will look brighter and shiner.
3 Toning
After cleansing and exfoliating, the next step is toning. Toning helps to shrink the pores and sets the skin for the next step. Toning is the step that should be done daily. There are a variety of toners available in the market using which suit your skin type. I use Ponds toner for my skin.
4 Applying Essence
The fourth step is an essence, which is a nourishing liquid lighter than lotion and renews skin. Spray this essence on your face and neck to have a sculpted look.
An ampule is an alternate option that is thick and rich in vitamins. I didn’t have the essence, but still, this regime works well.
5 Moisturizing
Well after doing all these steps the next step is to moisturize your skin. Because we are doing this regime at night so apply any sleep on mask or night cream to keep skin moisturized. Apply moisture in a circular motion with the help of fingertips to promote blood circulation. This is the best secret of flawless Korean skin.
6 Natural Face Masks
Koreans are fond of the face mask and especially the sheet masks. Most of the mask Koreans use they are straight from nature and are very effective. The sheet mask comes in variety with a different ingredient. Use a sheet mask or any other homemade mask twice a week to keep your skin tight and younger-looking.
7 Applying SPF
Never step outside without applying SPF on your face or any exposed area of your skin. Applying SPF regularly prevents sunburn, wrinkles, and aging.

8 Using Eye Cream

Apply eye cream daily around the delicate area of your eye. Remember eyes are pathways to the soul. Any wrinkle around the eye speaks the sign of aging. If you don’t have eye cream just apply Vaseline or almond oil to prevent dark circles and crow feet.
9 Proper Diet
We all have heard you are what you eat. Try to include food which is nutritious and rich in vitamins. Add lots of green salads and drink plenty of water and smoothies to keep your skin hydrated and nourished.

10 Consistency
Ah! This is what I always say 
      
            “consistency is the key to success.” 

          Nothing will work if it is not done consistently daily. This ten steps Korean skincare routine only works if followed consistently. Even if you follow the above three steps you will have better skin than before. In real life, it is a crucial step to set a routine and make a habit of following this routine properly.

I know we all are so busy to follow the routine so I made this small planner for myself to keep track of my beauty regime and it helps me keep on track.





Comments

Popular Posts